Statistics resettet (complete clean)

Hello,

i wasnt online for a couple of weeks, because i changed my location and was busy doing other stuff. When i logged in in my new flat, i saw that my account was completly resettet. Anyone knwo how this happend or how i can back my old numbers? BTW: its so important for me, because as a grey you get kind of "discriminated".

Hope for Help

We removed the 'grey' factor to prevent the 'discrimination' that you're referring to. I don't know why your statistics are reset however.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Did you switch accounts? The replay vault shows that the @Caedmon account never participated in a match during all of October 2018 through Nov 2021.

My guess is, earlier this year, before you moved, you were logging in with a different FAF account.

i think not, or is it possible to have more than one account with one email?

I'm not exactly sure what you think your account was before, but you only played ~10 games this months and before that ~20 months in 2016 (all of them extreme wars so unrated).
There is nothing that could have been resetted...

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice

Check your local replays folder

Open a replay from two months ago

See what usernames are in it. One of those names was the one you were using.