LegendOfTheStars 2020 Qualifier Tournament #1

one question: am I allowed to play more than one qualifier?
and another one: what if a player is fourth is one, and second in another. this would rek the groups. do I consequently deduct correctly that a player can only play another qualifier, if he hasnt qualified already? is this maybe the nature of a "qualifier"? to play until you qualify? isnt it obvious? am I maybe a retard?

grond grond

HintHunter would like to participate.

Analyze, Adapt, Overcome...

sign me in

Forumpros doing balance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wTcguJZh3A .
When a canis player remembers to build more than 3 units https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hjp8xJHuyA .

@FULL-POWER-BENIS said in LegendOfTheStars 2020 Qualifier Tournament #1:

one question: am I allowed to play more than one qualifier?
and another one: what if a player is fourth is one, and second in another. this would rek the groups. do I consequently deduct correctly that a player can only play another qualifier, if he hasnt qualified already? is this maybe the nature of a "qualifier"? to play until you qualify? isnt it obvious? am I maybe a retard?

grond grond

If you qualify you cannot play another qualifier. If you fail to qualify, you can keep trying to qualify.

If i would get eg. 4th place, can I give up the $ reward and the spot (spot n.5 gets my place) and instead choose to participate in the next qualifier?

You cannot retroactively decide your game results. If you are in the semifinals and decide to forfeit, you would get 4th place.

I quess it's time to avoid the tourney that Nexus will be participating in.

sign me up. Its time to dominate.

Crushing noobs and squeezing boobs since 2012

I'm In
(this above message was too short to post so due to strange forum rules so now you need to listen to me rant and rave about how first air should be brought back into the meta, t2 torp bombers need nerf, and I want t3 land changes reverted to 2017. Also bring back 2012 ladder map pool. Moonlight mesas best map.)

Sign me in, please

There are now 16 players signed up; people will begin to be pushed out of the tournament if higher rated players sign up.

sign me in

Sign me in

@FtXCommando sign me up if possible! thanks.

sign me up

I'll sign up

Hi, could you erase my participation to this qualifier? I'd like to enlist for the 24/10.

I'll sign up

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

Sign me up, please.

sign me up bruh