We are currently looking for a
that can help us in transitioning from our Docker Compose stack to Kubernetes.
The work has begun but we are still in a very early phase. The current work is commited here.
We have interesting challenges to solve:
- Build a configurable and easy-to-use setup that works on production, test and developer environments
- Variable configuration such domain names
- Auto-generate mysql databases, rabbitmq vhosts, setup users and more
- Build a scalable cluster architecture that works single-node and multi-node
- Integrate the statefull apps of FAF into a Kubernetes world and work with the developers to improve them where possible
- Help solving volume management challenges on a hybrid cluster with dedicated servers and cloud server w/o own storage
- Define a match RBAC concept
- Setup monitoring and tools
- You have decent experience in running and setting up Kubernetes cluster.
- Helm and Kustomize are part of your tool belt.
- Writing POSIX-compatible shell scripts does not fear you.
- Development is documented on GitHub
- A K3s cluster runs on a Hetzner virtual machine
Contact: @Brutus5000 in this forum or on Discord