Wont load beyond logging in screen

@askaholic has it got something to do with login, a couple of days before this happened i left a game i was playing in and went back to lobby to find another game and it had kick me out of FAF and i had a mess around getting back into my account, i got back in but couple of days later this happened.

From what Sheikah said it actually happens before the client even can log in. So, it’s really weird. I can’t look at the server logs right now though because our server config has been messed up and only keeps a few hours worth.

I wonder if this is a resurfacing of that old infinite log in bug. Haven't seen that in a while though

@sheikah any idea when a new update will be out for the client and i will try downloading it see if it can somehow get rid of the bug

@sheikah no it hasnt worked still, maybe if you delete my account see if i can get in if i setup a new account maybe?

@sheikah advice on where to go from here, the rig i am on only cost cheap and i can buy another cheap office rig if thats going to run the game, if i log in on someones elses computer with my steam account would that maybe worth a try before i go down the route of buying another PC?

Unfortunately this is some very weird server client communication bug that we have to figure out that seems to only be happening specifically for you or a very small number of people

Cant you just delete my account and i try starting again, ill order another pc if that will work i only play quake and this mainly so i need it back on....

@eternal dude you got it working im so happy im in lobby now it looks hella different than what it did just a month or so ago but im so happy thank you.....