Legend of the Stars PLAYER CARDS!

It's not referencing to religion or other discriminative content but rather to specific situations that happened.

The Yudi quote is gonna get changed anyway because I didn’t make the character sheets for qualifier winners and the Tex one can just be changed to grace of God if it is that big of a deal.

@Tagada We understand that - but the average viewer (especially new people) will not. This is how things get taken out of context. There ought to be different events that happened that are neither of those categories.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

“Tex would rather climb rocks then click them”

🏃♂️ tex running from his faf past

@jip I mean the Yudi one is straight up inflamatory and bad (just a raw placeholder, never meant to be on FAFlive), but the Tex one is fine thought. It's not mocking any religion and for all we know Tex could believe in Allah. Don't see how it's negative or bad to mention Allah over the Christian "God" or I'm misunderstanding the issue altogether lol

FAF Website Developer

@biass Well I'm definitely taking some of your feedback. The image and some color fixes I'm going to apply, the alignment is what I would consider a bit off, I would change it as well but I'm tight on time and it would need me to align the 16 cards manually. I didn't turn off snapping xd... I just have the bad habit of making everything on the same layer so Illustrator is trying to snap it to every single other thing and it's hard to align it correctly to what I want it to align.

Funnily enough, it wouldnt even be an issue to apply this feedback had I made this in inDesign, but I didnt know about this until Gieb told me today lol. So since I don't have that much time, I will be limited to the fixes I can apply to the cards for now.

However, I think next time I'll just ask you directly for feedback, maybe could have avoided these issues earlier had I done that. Thanks for your feedback, very solid and clear.

FAF Website Developer

Group CArtboard 1 copy 2_3.png Group CArtboard 1 copy 2_2.png Group CArtboard 1 copy 2_1.png Group CArtboard 1 copy 2.png Player cards.jpg

This last batch still needs some work on the images but here is the current final design. If you have better suggestions for quotes or images for the players (something funny and meaningful lol) then feel free to suggest it! Very happy with the results of this Javi x FtX work.

FAF Website Developer

How are the scores calculated? I'm surprised yudi has such low micro capability compared to what I see on his stream.

These are looking great! Can’t wait to see them on stream

@aulex said in Legend of the Stars PLAYER CARDS!:

How are the scores calculated? I'm surprised yudi has such low micro capability compared to what I see on his stream.

Everyone in LotS rated each other and themselves. 1 group had 3 people estimate themselves as stronger than the average rating given to them aka the group of arrogance.

Who is everyone? I never rated anyone. Ftx probably made up all the numbers by himself.

Also I told javi to put free feather on my player card (and did not want any dumb achievements either). Instead I get lies and slander on it. What gives? Very disappointed!

At least the colors on my card are perfect. Well done!

@adjux Lmao I asked you before the player cards were even going to be an actual thing xD, you can thank @arma473 for letting me know that you like light brown ❤

FAF Website Developer

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1223307194 Would appreciate some feedback on this stress test of the player cards and transition, I know the door transition is too loud and now it's been fixed but want to hear opinions on the gameplay part

FAF Website Developer

I think it would be much better if you made a separate scene where the card instead of being spread across the screen would be in pairs in the middle (you would need each cards to have a Left version (just positioned on the left of the screen) and right version) and then depending on the match up the casters would unhide the specific cards before the match starts. Right now it looks weird with the cards blocking UI or being on the bottom of fhe screen