Broken graphics?

Can you post you game log or even better post it in the #technical-help channel in the FAF Discord 🙂

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

I’ve seen this issue before. Can’t remember exactly what the cause and solution was off the top of my head. I would guess missing or corrupted textures tho. Did you try rehosting a few times?

Did you try joining a game to see what happens? Welcome to FAF btw. I too am a recent vanilla convert and it's way better over here.

Let there be light

I see old textures that are not used in FAF, had client even installed patch?

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

*C:\ProgramData\FAForever\gamedata* check this path, are there .nx2 files?

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

@ctrl-k said in Broken graphics?:

*C:\ProgramData\FAForever\gamedata* check this path, are there .nx2 files?

Well, I can't seem to be able to find ProgramData \ FAForever, I only have "Program Files" and a "Downlord's FAF Client" folder which does not have the .nx2 files (nor a gamedata folder). Even the non faf's supreme commander files don't have those.

Nevermind? I somehow fixed the game? I literally have no idea how the hell have I done that. I've just turned off the client, played a bit of total war napoleon, opened the client again and boom - the UI works and the game is fine now..

What the hell?

May be first time client didn't install files of game, thats why.

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

@ctrl-k said in Broken graphics?:

May be first time client didn't install files of game, thats why.

Maybe, the most important thing is that I can finally play the game! Thanks for all the help.

ProgramData is a hidden folder