Is there anything in future with faf ratings?

Can we expect some innovations in the near future, such as the MMR rating above 2300-10000, the rank icon, as it happens in games, dota, csgo or many other games. Personally, I got sick of having the same 2000 rating as the gap or crater player. I would like to have a higher distribution, and that was the motivation to be the strongest, because now most people with a 2k rating are not at all an indicator of their strength, and this is very disappointing to me.

If it’s needs I gonna add screenshots with any symbolic rating with needy MMR to have some icon.

Numbers is not respective anymore, and this one of things really I don’t to play faf (without tourney series)

alt text

That’s as example means MMR skill of dota players, and I really know how is hard to get this rating and be really good. But in faf that’s all so easyest thing.

I really hate fact of rating problem with one map player or same else. Also icons of rankings would be coolest add for my lovely game and would be get me some more motivation playing MMR matches..

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

Yes divisions are coming soon™️. Then you’ll have your shiny icons.

Great news then, it’s I waiting for !

But I will somehow different as not gap plAyer with ratings ?

Or there still save same ratings constitution between very different players ?

The divisions are for matchmaker only so you can’t get the icons by just playing gap. Right now there is only 1 icon set for all of the leagues, but the system is set up so that we could put in different ones for 1v1, 2v2, etc if someone were to make them. One step at a time though.

@askaholic woah hey now, no gap and Astro matchmaker? 🤣

You must deceive the enemy, sometimes your allies, but you must always deceive yourself!