Does Supcom work with windows 11?

Im curious to know if anyone has tried playing supcom with Windows 11 yet. Ive been thinking of upgrading for a while now (supposedly 11 will improve game performance) but im not sure if FAF will work properly once i make the transition. It already works fine with Windows 10 so i imagine the same would happen with 11, but im unsure. Has anyone tried that yet?

There's been no evidence that Windows 11 will have any impact on game performance - that I've seen. Do you have any links I can follow ?

No performance difference for faf that I've seen but plenty of other bugs so if you like those, upgrade away. /S

In all seriousness any gaming upgrades won't be realized until direct storage and newer cpus and even then it would only benefit newer games that make use of those.

Perhaps improved scheduler could have a small benefit with alder lake but i doubt it.

Please focus only on the question that @soulgamer31 asked, which is if anyone is aware of any FAF bugs that are specific to Windows 11.

Is anyone aware of any bug, unwanted behavior, or significant performance decrease, that only happens when you run FAF in Windows 11, but not when you run FAF in Windows 10? If so, please report it here.

This isn't the right thread to talk about minor performance issues or performance optimization.

none at all

FAF = Femboy Alliance Forever

I have been running windows 11 for nearly month and developing the client and noticed no issues

Okay, thanks for the answers guys. I think im going to bite the bullet and try upgrading. I'll report back here if i encounter any problems. Cheers