Better chat [UI]

Nice job! Keep up the great work mate!

FAF Website Developer

Version 6 released.

• Shadow mode added: window will fade after some time

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

How do you get this to work? I have the mod installed and active. But nothing new is on my screen?

@scout_more_often bind a key to call a window in F1

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

@ctrl-k Thanks!

Version 9 released.

• bug fixes + preparing for integration of options window

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Any chance of a video showing how to best use this?

@scout_more_often usually i use it for warning teammates about exps, snipes, nukes and etc. For requesting energy or mass, ofc there are some special cases.

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Version 10 coming:

• Rework of shadow mode due to some logical issues with it: you will be able to switch between modes, shadow mode is same as before but whole window is unclickable and calling window with keybind for it no longer returns to default, only changes focus on it.
  • Removing redundant functionality of calling phrases (second checkbox)

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Version 10 released.

• Rework of shadow mode.
  • Removing redundant functionality of calling phrases (second checkbox).

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Great, flexible mod!

Those plus symbols should get actual identifiable icons though!