Desync on every game

Not sure where to start but basically I had no issues a couple of months back then I took a break and now every game I start regardless of whether is vanilla or modded I desync to every player and I'm not sure why I have tried deleting the mods and maps folder and my game data I have also verified but I'm not sure how to properly diagnose what's wrong and how to fix it

You need to locate your log file - which will record ALL the mods - and where they're being loaded from. This will answer your question.

game_15673793.log

hey sprouto its me clusterking, here is a match with me and shinzou with no mods on the map called 3v3 sandbox.v0001

game_15673793 from shinzou.log

and here is the log from shinzou

I viewed both logs and did not saw any issues.

A desync means you have different or modified files that don't match with others players.

1. Validate your game files with steam. (again)
    2a. Delete everything inside C:\ProgramData\FAForever\gamedata\
    2b. Host a game with the FAF client to redownload the files into \FAForever\gamedata\
  2. Delete all mods, also *.SCD mods that can be located in any \gamedata\ folder (kyros lobby as example)
    4a. Delete the game.prefs file located in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\Game.prefs
    4b. Start a game via Steam and create a new player inside the game (needed after deleting game.prefs)

Then try again.