- The first factory built each game is free for each player
- All navy now moves at 67% of original speed
- Land and amphibious movement speed now depends on terrain roughness. Hovers are exempt.
- Added new stationary Tall Point Defense units, or TPD, which are 4x taller than normal point defense but have less health and a tiny cost increase. They can't be protected by walls the same way PD can. The UEF Warden shoots inaccurate but splashy auto-flechette rounds, the Cybran Gorgon is continuous laser beam emitter with low dps, the Aeon Stalwart shoots homing rockets at an extremely low firerate but massive alpha strike, and the Seraphim Olaia deals minor damage but in an entire radius around it.
- All factions get a melee unit except Aeon, who already have the Obsidian. These units have extremely small ranges but are exceptionally tanky. The UEF Peacekeeper is an AoE flamethrower tank that excels at early T2 rushes, the Cybran Swindler has radar stealth and its attacks directly convert the enemy's health to mass at a 50% efficiency, and the Seraphim Ymasla uses an unstable lightning core for its short ranged attacks, which persist after death for a short while similar to a miniature Ythota.
- Added the Air Defense Fighter to all factions. Slower and much lower dps than the ASF, but exceptional range and splash damage like CZAR's fizz launchers. The UEF
- Added Airspace Denial Launchers to all factions except Cybran. These are similar to TMLs, but have lower total missile capacity and faster, airburst rockets that devastate interceptor and ASF clouds.
- Added an ability to the Soul Ripper: Afterburn, which increases its movement and attack speed by 20% for 20 seconds but burns 20% of its max health over 30 seconds. Cooldown: 30 seconds.