Decrease air unit HP

@valki It's not bannable to put units near your ACU when you're trying to run away xD you might have to put the inties on hold fire so they don't jump up and chase after an enemy interceptor

One specific thing you mention, strat bombs exploding because they touch enemy ASF, that doesn't happen any more, since a balance patch in the last year or so.

Yeah, that's why I specifically said a strat bombing an intie. Strats can still bomb every other air units except ASF afaik.

@archsimkat They need to fix that, then. There's no reason you should be able to try to block strat bombs with inties, or swift winds, or t1 bombers, or t1 transports, etc.

Sounds to me that t1 land deals as quick with t3 air as t1 air deals with t3 land

For what it matters in Supcom Vanilla what Kale is saying was true.

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Project Head and current Owner/Manager of SCTA Project

“there’s no reason” it’s called simulated projectiles and one of the defining unique things about the game.

@ftxcommando said in Decrease air unit HP:

“there’s no reason” it’s called simulated projectiles and one of the defining unique things about the game.

I remember epicly blocking a nuke with a czar to save my ACU because my anti near it wasn't loaded. If I couldn't do that well then this game would be dead to me.

Please, look at Supreme Commander original Vanilla and 4th Dimension Mod, that already had similar aproach.

You also have to think of T1 arty shooting down air units, it happens a lot with unties now, might happen with asf a bit

@veteranashe TBH that seems fine to me. I don't think ASF fly low enough for that to be a common problem. And T1 Arty should be able to shred through landed ASF, just like how some guys with Tommy guns in a Jeep can take down the Luftwaffe.

You must deceive the enemy, sometimes your allies, but you must always deceive yourself!