A Topic of Dumb Ideas!

While on the gateway part why not allow to transport units between two gateways and allow faster repair for an acu that is sitting on top of gateway.

Analyze, Adapt, Overcome...

On the topic of unit repair: we got these incredibly op air staging facilities that can repair an expensive strat for free in two millliseconds. The only reason why everyone is not using them is essentially apm. How about creating the same for ground units? Basically a unit repair center, but you need to load units into it manually. You trade apm for free mass, much like reclaiming stuff. And it would make veterancy and micro more valuable, because you could heal up veterans and make so they get even more vet. I always missed a repair feature and think it would add depth to the game

@Whatisbennis actually sprint/ba have that and they are sort of usefull, currently repairing is waste of mass.
Having something repair proportional to 1-50 mass per second for example for 50-1500 energy per sec would be great addition (so better than regural fabricator energy to mass convertion).

@Reckless_Charger this is considered cheating by mods "casue unfair advantage" lol, mod got removed from game)

Just make it that any unit that has not been damaged in the last 60 seconds gets trippled passive regen rate 😛

@realslmshdy what mod was this? And it wouldn't be cheating if it was integrated and everyone could do move - patrol. We have attack - move patrol so what's the problem here?

@techmind_ that's auto reclaim for idle engineers. Not what I am talking about at all. I am talking about move-patrol. I.e cycling move orders (as against attack-move orders which patrol does).

Dumb idea: Paragon adjacent to artillery gives 2x fire rate increase. Paragon adjacent to shields decreases shield recharge time.

SACUS can shoot from transports xD