**Platinum question**

@valki Yes they do (atlantis for uef), also fatties, cybran cruisers, I don't remember if any other units can.

It's pretty hilarious when a asf hits up a Fatboy for air staging

..all races have at least a t3 aircraft carrier (uef needs to make a t4 for it) actually, but there's not much reason to make them apart from the cool factor (I think the seraph carrier used to have a longer range tac than the cruiser, but that's no longer the case at the very least).

@aulex said in **Platinum question**:

I do find the idea of very low fuel times with AOE regen with air staging interesting. I'm thinking 30 seconds of fuel on asf or 1-2 minutes on an inti, maybe teammates air staging also works if possible. Basically forcing air staging dotted around the map and more tactical positioning. Sounds like a cool variation for the very boring air play today.

@deletethis said in **Platinum question**:

..all races have at least a t3 aircraft carrier (uef needs to make a t4 for it) actually, but there's not much reason to make them apart from the cool factor (I think the seraph carrier used to have a longer range tac than the cruiser, but that's no longer the case at the very least).

Then it seems that nerfing fuel tanks makes aircraft carriers useful.

This post is deleted!

@deletethis said in **Platinum question**:

This is incredibly wrong

Donut is called experimental aircraft carrier and it does air staging, and lets not forget, some aircraft building also. Like other aircraft carriers. Donut has quite spectacular plane entering animation, when big group of planes is trying to enter, they form a star.

@valki Yeah, they do staging so good! TBH I had previously forgotten about their AA because I thought they HAD to be carrying aircraft.

I would so very much love for aircraft carriers to be viable in an aircraft carrier way. A lot would need to happen for that to be the case. To start landing would need to be faster.

I have used them to turn a tide of air power once. Had a few aircraft carriers and filled them all up and surprised the enemy air blob with ~180 ASF.

You must deceive the enemy, sometimes your allies, but you must always deceive yourself!

Could have it so that air staging of a certain tier repairs units of a higher tier much, much slower. That way t1 air staging is still relevant for t1 and t2 but when you hit t3 then fielding a carrier fleet becomes a viable option for repairing your asfs

@captainklutz You could simply require that by having T1, T2 and T3 air staging for each class. Then you can balance the cost of the air staging proportionally if you feel that for example ASF repair is too cheap an option.