Patch 3721 / hotfix 3722 / hotfix 3723 / Patch 3724

@femtozetta I cant see any of the resource icons , i cant seem to sort it out

@jip The map was Ultimate_you_shall_not_pass_10 40x40. 5 AI vs 5 players. approximately 2 into the game we get a critical error and freezes. You can hear the game play by nothing is moving. We can all still chat over discord but everyone been frozen. Played different maps and same issue. It shows some Java debug issue if i can remember from my log I sent before. Let me know if you need more info but it happened after the new patch. Thank you for all you do and the support you provide.

@P64444 Anything java related is not related to why the game freezes. The client is in Java, the game is in C / C++ / Lua. We need the information from the game, including the information of the debugger (opens after the game crashes) and the game log!

Also - 40x40 on FAF? 🙂

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Patch 3724 is out - this should fix a lot of the issues people have been experiencing. See the original post for more information.

Thanks.

Custom game freezes randomly @FAF Develop v3724

game_15472828.log

crash.txt

I can see why - there is a projectile that is crashing on impact, causing the event to happen again. I recommend you to play without mods for now.

@archsimkat said in Patch 3721 / hotfix 3722 / hotfix 3723 / Patch 3724:

@arran FAF added the basic functionality where you can just assist a T2/T3 mex to automatically queue up the ring of storage. Basically, just double click a T2 mex to ring it.

@archsimkat Could you please explain this?
If i doublelcik the mex, all mexes are selected on screen.
if I doubleclick the upgrade button, it grades up tp tech3.

Select an engie, press shift and double click on a mex ->the engie will build mass storages around the mex. This feature can be enabled/disabled in the options menu ingame.

@amygdala
Thank you, but for me, and I found it out just now, it works as follows:
select an engie, press shift, and click once the right mouse button.

I hope you do not mind when I ask another question:

I found out how to use the "spread attack" button again.

but:

• wasn't there a function called "split group"?

When i had a large group I could split it in two, all units evenly divided.
if I remember correctly.

Just as useful as the "Tab"-Function, that shifts through sea, air and land classes..

Answer: It is a Mod: Group split.

• how do I increase the spacing of build templates?

And while I am at it: is there a place where all this features are listed?
Where is an explanation of the hotbuild preset and the alternative one.
It is not that easy to find.
You know, such stuff should be written somewhere for all those that start playing this game and for all that stopped playing for a while.

Thanks for all of your energy and the great updated options!