Seriously when are you guys going to undo the Scathis changes

Lol make it shoot on the move with even less accuracy and or rof so it's harder to to kill scathis with a t3 arty war

@veteranashe An inaccurate on-the-move scathis would by funny

Honestly I think the Scathis would be significantly better if it was a static building that could receive fire rate adjacency buffs from T3 pgens. I also think that would make the Scathis too good and it being static but not getting fire rate adjacency as a special exception would be unintuitive. So it’s mobility being kind of useless should probably remain? Maybe make it a little bit quicker on the move but I think a lengthy unpack is also appropriate.

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

Why would it need to be better?

Imagine if you started moving it and it shot your allies base on accident

To move, the Scathis should transform into a big wheel and roll really fast

To move, the Scathis should just point its weapons into the ground and use the kinetic energy of the shots to propel itself into the air. It can then deploy a parachute and land safely.

We can reuse the existing firing animation as helicopter blades

I like these ideas - lets make a few toggle's so that people can determine how they would want to move the scathis

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Current firing animation looks like a bad joke considering how massive the scathis is.

If we talking about moving scathis then it should pack up into a giant robot with arms that shoot scathis arty shells, or maybe grows spider legs and becomes a mega megalith with a scathis on its back and laser out its face otherwise just leave it as it is

I understand FAF better than I can play it

I support making the scathis into a transformer. I want to see more optimus prime inclusion in this game.