Looking for Voice Actors to help with Tutorials

The mission was made within 3 days and that was 2 weeks ago, you can playtest it if you download the files from my github (https://github.com/Tagada14/faf-tutorials) and set up an innit file + an exe to launch fa with the correct init. Since then I was working on the script with Ftx + making sure that the voiceovers will fit time-wise during the mission.
The problem with placeholder texts is that they pop up always for 5 sec which means that most of the time the player won't have enough time to even read through it as well as it makes it difficult for me to time the mission well.

Have you asked speed2 or somebody? it seems really weird to me that you cannot time the text bubbles. Ill try to play it when i have time, maybe weekend. I think it makes more sense to concentrate on playtesting before creating voiceovers of any kind.

If the time really cannot be changed for text, i would just use a simple text-to-speech AI generator for now, or just have a random guy speek it into mic unprofessionally. Good things are made in iteration, you definitely want to gather feedback before you make the final voiceovers.

Edit: Alternatively, if putting audio into the mission is tiring, we could just generate a number of "silent tracks" for each length in seconds like

silent_audio_2s.wav
silent_audio_4s.wav
silent_audio_6s.wav

and then you can just quickly measure your own voice while working on the mission and insert the corresponding wav. I could create these audio files in minutes if i know the correct audio settings.

As far as I know the pop up remains as long as the audio file still has anything in it. The default time is about five seconds.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

I will write a longer post tomorrow but to clarify :
Dialogue pops up for the duration of the video. If there is no video specified it uses back up and it lasts 5 sec.
I've already put the whole script through text to speech and adjusted timings through other means to simulate how it would look like with real voice overs + videos. At this point what Is left to do is approving the script, the voice actor and the style he will be recording in. I also could use a few people playtesting the tutorial to see what they think.

This post is deleted!