Latest changes (v63 summary)
Various changes based on replays received, including:
- Less likely to overflow mass at T3 stage, with a significantly faster scaling up of build power (6 changes)
- T3 fixed arti prioritisation coupled with target variation (to avoid firing at the same heavily shielded position forever) (9 changes)
- Air less suicidal and also better at defending high value friendly air units (18 changes)
- Chokepoint maps - M27 will now abandon a chokepoint and revert to default logic rather than staying in turtling mode if it's chokepoint is overrun and it somehow survives, along with several other small adjustments (3 changes)
- SAM creep logic - Basic code to have M27 try and protect mexes with SAMs if it's behind on air
- 14 bugfixes and 19 misc changes
- Radde - various replays, highlighting M27’s poor ability to cope with lots of mass, flaws with the turtle logic, and tendencies to suicide its air (including air experimentals).
- Azraeelian Angel – Loads of team game replays (so many I had to defer analysing some of them for the next release!), highlighting amongst other issues the need for better T3 arti building logic
- Spikey Noob – A number of 1v1s at increasing difficulties on badlands highlighting the ease with which M27's ACU can be killed with T1 land
- Jip – 2v2 replay against M27
- Relent0r – Flagging a bug in M27 that causes it to break default AI from building on mexes that are covered by reclaim.