Biass' Successor - An Introduction

Hello,

As you may well be aware, I'm going to be taking over from Biass as Creative Councillor when his notice period finishes shortly.

A bit about myself; I am a former professional graphic designer with 5 years industry experience, and two thirds of a BA in Design. You may recognise my name or know of my work from my mod, BrewLAN, which I started working in 2009 nearly exactly 12 years ago. I've also been doing commissioned SupCom work for about a year.

I don't currently have any strong ideas what direction I want to go as Creative Councillor, so I'll be continuing with the way Biass was doing things until I see a reason to change.

I'm far more active over on the Discord(s) than here on the forum, which may need to change, but I'm sure Dragun or someone will notify me if there's anything here that I've missed.

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome balth as our new creative councillor and to wish him the best

Vault Admin / Creative Team / Map Guru

Hey Balthazar,

nice to see you here in the position of Creative Councillor!

It's sad that Bias is gone, but getting you for the job is comforting 😄

Couldn’t think of a better replacement. The guy is amazing.

Best of luck, Balthazar. If you need any help feel free to ask any time!

Your dedication to this game as well as the quality of your modding work is frankly unparalleled. I hope this also facilitates making sure every BrewLan modpack is compatible with the latest FAF patch, because iirc some don't work as of now? I heard this on Discord and haven't verified...

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

@balthazar hi and thx for your work. I like your mod BrewLan and hope of more :).

I hope this means fixes for BrewLAN as I believe it doesn't work perfectly with the current version of FAF.