2 weeks + Notice of Succession

Hello.

I'm going to do better things with my time, so in two weeks from now i'll be leaving my role as Creative Councilor, and FAF contribution as a whole.

All my current ongoing work is squared away, meaning you'll get our work on new props whenever the new game patch releases.

After a few days worth of discussions with my team. We've decided to hand off the position to Balthazar. He is a competent professional for this field of work, and I have no doubts that he will be able to handle the position and it's duties. You may know Balth from his own BrewLAN mod, and I also commissioned him to recreate the gate model on the Gateway and Rose map. That model will also arrive in the game patch.

Feel free to ask any questions in PM. I expect Balth to introduce himself publicly when he is able.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks Biass! For your work and more for our community. Sad to see you leave!

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Project Head and current Owner/Manager of SCTA Project

Another giant leaving the community!

Thank you for everything you have done, and it is regrettable that your words betray some bitterness—but I am sure you have your reasons.

Good luck to Balthazar as well who will have to take your place.

GG

FAF is in a better place thanks to contributors such as yourself and Balthazar. Thanks biass for the time and creativity you've gifted over the years !

@dragun101 said in 2 weeks + Notice of Succession:

Thanks Biass! For your work and more for our community. Sad to see you leave!

i'll second that

Vault Admin / Creative Team / Map Guru

Very sad to see another pillar of the community leaving. Thank you for your contributions to the community

It's a shame to see you go, but like I wrote in PM I can only wish you to find better more fulfilling stuff to do.

What a shame is to see you leave Biass, I hope you return to a better FAF one day

FAF Website Developer

Expected this. You and FTX were pretty close.

Thanks for everything you've contributed.

Hey biass, so sad to see you go 😞

Thank you for everything and good luck in the future. I hope that you will visit us

Sorry for my English. I use translator

thanks for everything biass and good bye!!!!

@broken said in 2 weeks + Notice of Succession:

Expected this. You and FTX were pretty close.

Hello, thanks for your message.

I just wanted to mention that as bad as it was (for you guys), I'm not leaving just because FtX wasn't voted in.

Thanks for all of your contributions @biass
It's sad to see you go.

Hello. This two week period is now over. You can now see Balthazar's introduction here:
https://forum.faforever.com/topic/2354/biass-successor-an-introduction

I assume everything else will be transferred over shortly.
I don't have the power to do this on my own, but in typical FAF fashion i've not been contacted in any way about my stepping down yet.

I'll still be lurking around in my usual spots incase you still have something you want to ask.

Good luck.