Grey scree after exiting the game

Every time I log out in Windows, I just get a gray screen and I can't do anything about it, I have to restart my laptop, which is why all the settings I made during the game (changing hotkeys for example) are simply reset. How can I fix this? Help please

Use windowed mode.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Forged Alliance Crashed with exit code 1. See game_14929086.log for more information
at com.faforever.client.game.GameService.lambda$spawnTerminationListener$43(GameService.java:696)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)
windowed mode doesn't help. Аnd here is the error that they give me

I get this same issue and have to end process to stop it. This happens every time I exit Sup Com.
Does anyone have a fix, it's very annoying.

@ILikeBread It is very hard to pinpoint the root for this issue, because it could be caused by so many things.

You can create a script to auto kill the process as an ugly solution, but in the long run you probably need a fresh windows installation, because tinkering for days to find the faulty driver/setting/file/... is like to find a needle in a haystack.