RCVII ~ 4v4 AI ~ Tournament Dev

This post is deleted!

~~

@Fearghal I'll make a note to ask if anyone if they would like to help out in the creation of a trailer for a tourny in next week news ๐Ÿ™‚ @Femboy (Javi) is our Promotions team resident Photoshop Expert ๐Ÿ˜‰ and will be the one to collaborate with for banner spread on the news hub

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

@Fearghal I also Sudjest you join the FAF Promotions Discord as well as that's were I tend to hide out ๐Ÿ™‚

@Fearghal https://discord.gg/Hyr7Bacj A lot of the Ai dev's Live here so feel free to ask them more directly here about stuff ๐Ÿ™‚ Also are you in the Promotions discord if so ill get you added to the Tournament discussion chat so we can talk promo material ๐Ÿ™‚

If I am not mistaken AIs are not that well versed with naval battles. I'd say it needs to be a bit higher than a multiplier used on a land-based map.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

~~

Will replay IDs be posted as the games happen and/or will games need to have a specific title so they can be easily located in the vault? Eg as thereโ€™ll be a few days between losers round 4 and the final day if any issues come up in that time for M27 thereโ€™s a chance I could do something to fix them ahead of the final