RCVII ~ 4v4 AI ~ Tournament Dev

~~

~~

points for lots based on a teamgame tourney with ai lol

LotS is a 1v1 tournament meant to pick out the best player of the year, this is a teamgame tournament that isn't even between just 2 teams. You might as well as give out LotS points for winning a 16 player Claustrophobia FFA, in fact that one would probably be more relevant to LotS since at least it's 1 person teams.

@ftxcommando Thanks FtX,
That makes sense, and rethinking it - doe's sounds silly, :)~
Scratch that request.

@Fearghal Please also get in contact with the Promotions team so we can see what we can do to promote it in the new year after LotS

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

@rowey Thanks Rowey,
It's early now, but it takes a lot of time to set up, and map balance.
Last year I rushed it, and want to do it better this year.
I will Definitely get in touch with the promotions team right after the Lots Tourny!

@Fearghal with it beeing a few months out if you like we can post a Tournamet trailer to the faf YouTube as a mean of promotion if you know somone who or if somone is willing to put one together with your input 😄

@fearghal Yes please! I would be more than happy to create banners, stream overlays and possibly a trailer for the tournament! Just reach out to me (and the promotions team) after LoTS!

FAF Website Developer

This post is deleted!

~~

@Fearghal I'll make a note to ask if anyone if they would like to help out in the creation of a trailer for a tourny in next week news 🙂 @Femboy (Javi) is our Promotions team resident Photoshop Expert 😉 and will be the one to collaborate with for banner spread on the news hub

@Fearghal I also Sudjest you join the FAF Promotions Discord as well as that's were I tend to hide out 🙂

@Fearghal https://discord.gg/Hyr7Bacj A lot of the Ai dev's Live here so feel free to ask them more directly here about stuff 🙂 Also are you in the Promotions discord if so ill get you added to the Tournament discussion chat so we can talk promo material 🙂