Got kicked from 3 rooms in a row cause im "Grey"

Im grey with 1200 elo
Rooms with >1k dont like me cause im grey
Rooms with noobs dont like me cause im 1200

Noobs seem more tolerant tbh fam

Best advice i can give you for your troubled times is to join "All welcome" games tilt you get out of the "gray" area.

Analyze, Adapt, Overcome...

Being gray means that your rating is uncertain. The best way to gain certainty is by playing low player count games, mainly 1v1 or 2v2. If you want to avoid being kicked, you should also try hosting lobbies yourself.

Also i´ve noticed that some replays say "Game was not rated: Unranked map"
How do i know which maps are ranked?

Join all welcome lobbies, and if you get kick from one of those inform them they need to change their title

@kdrafa91 said in Got kicked from 3 rooms in a row cause im "Grey":

Also i´ve noticed that some replays say "Game was not rated: Unranked map"
How do i know which maps are ranked?

No real easy way, best method is looking at the map name and then going to the map vault and looking up the map name. It should have something that says “Ranked: Yes” or “Ranked: No”

@ftxcommando why not just hide the number then?

Generally speaking you want your actions to create a reaction. If you play 30 unranked games and don’t get a ranking even though you thought these games were ranked, you’ll probably get frustrated and leave.

Hiding ranking like this also does nearly nothing for stopping new player aversion in custom games since people will still just blanket ban “no ranks” from their games.

@ftxcommando maybe show ranking only for me and question marks for others or say that i must play at least n games in alert window or notifications?
People would still ban "no ranks", but at least other grays wont, and there wont be situations where you basically cannot host any game because low-ranks are afraid when your "noobs welcome" sits near starcraft-level "1200+ 250 gmaes+" rooms.