There seem to be a lot of misunderstandings here.
Running the client as admin user does NOT trigger the client warning, or it should not if the client works correctly. The client warning shoud ONLY appear if you run the application "as admin" (UAC). Those are two entirely separate things:
- You can be a non-admin user (no warning)
- You can be admin user (no warning)
- You can be non-admin user but "Run as admin" (UAC execution, warning)
- You can be admin user and "Run as admin" (UAC execution, warning)
If you are simply a admin user, you should get no warning, unless you
- Enabled "Run as Admin" in the shortuct/executable properties
- Disabled UAC entirely
Please check if you did one of the things ebove. Your user account type should not play any role here.