Cybran strat OP

Cybran T2 mexes have 1800 HP, so we'd have to nerf strat damage by a massive 40%.

@ftxcommando The way I see it, the most important duties of T3 strat bombers are 1) Killing ACUs and 2) killing T2 Mex. The Cybran Strat bomber is actually much better at both of these than any other strategy bomber. It's best against ACUs because of stealth AND undodgeable drops. It's best against T2 mex because high splash allows many opportunities to kill 2, 3, or even 4 mex in a single pass. All I'm suggesting is that the Cybran strat bomber not be the best at EVERYTHING. (It's even the best at the less important tasks of killing land units or minor structures.) Also, an HP nerf would do hardly anything. ASFs have such incredible DPS output that there is little difference between a strat bomber with 500 hp versus a strat bomber with 5000 hp.

Any significant nerf will go after either the stealth, the AoE, or the damage. I like faction diversity, so I would prefer to keep the Cybran strat bomber's biggest strength untouched, meaning the AoE. I would also like to keep the second strength, the stealth, just with a modest nerf. The damage nerf is necessary to balance the extreme OP strength of the AoE. I don't recommend -40%, that's a bit much. Just enough that UEF's T2 mex survive one pass.

Hp does matter for 1st strat, and for bombing units with maa

I'd be ok with a small health drop (e.g. 100 or 200) or stealth energy cost increase (e.g. -150 instead of -60), or a very small damage nerf (so it stays above 2.5k). However nerfing the damage so that it can't take out a UEF T2 mex would be too much.

Either way IMO Aeon is more deserving of a change (small boost) than cybran a nerf.

@maudlin27 I've said before that the Aeon strat bomb should track targets because it's so bad and is trivially easy to dodge.

@deribus these are precision hit circles. now any projectile with 100% hits the bull's-eye, before it was not so, up to a certain point

make it more expensive in energy and that's it. Like 180k E

real problem is reloading takes only 2 sec for the t3 bomber. so people drop a bomb, stop bomber in air for 2 sec and drop another one. its like double shot above the target.

Maybe make cybran bomber less precise ? Like t2 arty which misses it shots a lot ?

I am against changes

There is a strat bomber rework in the beta, check the pinned post in the balance sub-forum that contains the FAF Beta changes.

Yes, please debuff cybran more, and it would be never play by anyone

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

Yes, please debuff uef more, and it would be never play by anyone

The beta has also cybran buffs ...