Game lags then crashes

java.lang.RuntimeException: Forged Alliance Crashed with exit code -1073741819. See game_14656025.log for more information
at com.faforever.client.game.GameService.lambda$spawnTerminationListener$45(GameService.java:719)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)

Was playing with RNGAI and Uveso Overwhelm, not sure if that's relevant information.

game_14656025.log <<< That's the log

@Wingflier

i watched the replay and can confirm the slowdown and the crash at the end.

We will investigate this issue.

@Uveso I have been having issues with offline SCTA AI testing vs Uveso. I assumed its been something on my end however.

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Project Head and current Owner/Manager of SCTA Project

@Dragun101

This game was Uvso and RNG AI

@wingflier

Thanks for the report. I've got a good idea on what caused this. I'll put in a fix for it today and log a request to the main codebase for the fix as well.
(its not just that rng doesn't like losing).

On a semi-related note, we've determined in our games that the Uveso-AI is causing frequent lag spikes, disconnections for up to several minutes, and may even be related to this crash.

It has something to do with the latest Uveso update, as we've never had trouble with it in the past.

RNG AI isn't causing us any problems.

@Wingflier

yes there is (maybe) an error inside the ProcessBuildCommand function that causes the function to loop
every 10 milliseconds and this is lagging the game out.

I will do some test and release an update tomorrow.