2021 June League Invitational

If i even find time for it id rather cast than play like a cripple

let's give it a try, sign me up please.

@auricocorico said in 2021 June League Invitational:

Last time i talked to P0P0, I felt that he was going to participate. Maybe just contact him directly in FAF to ask him.

I won’t be around for this weekend so if somebody else could contact him that would be great

hi , i'm in ! if its not too late
I didn't see that the registrations were already open 🙂

Let's hope that Tex won't want to play.

@tagada Lets hope Tex does play, I want to see a fellow Seraphim player (lets hope he sticks to Sera xd)

FAF Website Developer

In a desperate attempt to get people to play this game I threatened to quit FAF unless I got a ladder game within an hour. It did not work so I'm quitting FAF. Obviously, this means that I will not be playing in this tournament.

I have searched for about 12 hours this month and only got 4 games. FAF is dead and I suggest that people discontinue working on it and shut it down immediately.

Chat logs for proof: https://imgur.com/a/BCMA1sa

If you want to play many games, why quit the tourney, it doesn't make much sense !

@thomashiatt You searched one hour when nobody actually can play, also high quality scene nobody intrested in play cuz non perspective re-invest pts between barone, at the end of this confession actually I can add I too dont wanna play it without ThomasHiatt.

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

see you in a month, thomas

profile picture credits to petric

Signing up, unless Tagada wants to send me 25$ to sit this one out.

RIP TAGADA

Lol everyone on the list in front of Tagada could offer him the same deal though

Well since Thomas and Espi aren’t playing I’m pretty sure Tagada is still in.

Why is Pepsi not playing? And I can bet that even if Thomas doesn't want to play and will concede all games he will come just to take my spot.

“ I can add I too dont wanna play it without ThomasHiatt.”

I also have no time at 12 date to play, only if all my games will be played in 13 date, or at week when players can play with me.

@tex seems like he gave ur it xD