Cannot launch through FAF Client

java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: com.github.nocatch.NoCatchException: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\ProgramData\FAForever\bin\ForgedAlliance.exe" (in directory "C:\ProgramData\FAForever\bin"): CreateProcess error=740, The requested operation requires elevation
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.encodeThrowable(CompletableFuture.java:314)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.completeThrowable(CompletableFuture.java:319)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:718)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:506)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.complete(CompletableFuture.java:2137)
at com.faforever.client.fa.relay.ice.IceAdapterImpl.lambda$start$8(IceAdapterImpl.java:229)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)
Caused by: com.github.nocatch.NoCatchException: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\ProgramData\FAForever\bin\ForgedAlliance.exe" (in directory "C:\ProgramData\FAForever\bin"): CreateProcess error=740, The requested operation requires elevation
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:64)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:500)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:481)
at com.github.nocatch.NoCatch.wrapException(NoCatch.java:61)
at com.github.nocatch.NoCatch.noCatch(NoCatch.java:104)
at com.github.nocatch.NoCatch.noCatch(NoCatch.java:82)
at com.faforever.client.game.GameService.lambda$startGame$42(GameService.java:666)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:714)
... 4 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\ProgramData\FAForever\bin\ForgedAlliance.exe" (in directory "C:\ProgramData\FAForever\bin"): CreateProcess error=740, The requested operation requires elevation
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1142)
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1073)
at com.faforever.client.fa.ForgedAllianceService.launch(ForgedAllianceService.java:129)
at com.faforever.client.fa.ForgedAllianceService.startGame(ForgedAllianceService.java:74)
at com.faforever.client.game.GameService.lambda$startGame$41(GameService.java:666)
at com.github.nocatch.NoCatch.noCatch(NoCatch.java:100)
... 7 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=740, The requested operation requires elevation
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:483)
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:158)
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1109)
... 12 more

I have changed all variations of "run as administrator" as that typically fixes "operation requires eleation" errors and even tried with UAC diasabled but the same error=740 etc message displays.
I can run the game through steam or using the .exe located in the FAForever bin folder just not through the FAF Client.

Any ideas on what I've missed/need to try?

You could try uninstalling, then deleting the entire ProgramData/FAForever folder by hand (this folder contains local replays, you may want to backup those!) and then reinstalling (and run, but not as admin).

Yes as Katharsas says it looks like for some reason the file permissions were set to high on the game exe

Thanks guys, that didn't actually work on first try but I went in to the details tab of Properties and hit remove properties and personal information, selected all and applied.

Then the game launched in to Black day from the Co op tab I'll test properly with a game when I have the time but I think its fixed now.

Thanks again guys a fresh day and some positive reinforcement I was on the right track helped allot, hope to see in game soon. Once I have a few practice games to learn the current BOs as I haven't played against people since the Sup com Beta (I know plz forgive me lol)