Maps by DarkWolf79 created with FAForever Editor

Hi everyone, I'm AL

I have created some maps with the editor and I hope you will like them, they are 20x20 and 40x40

In the maps: "RaceToResource" and "SpiderCanion" it is advisable to activate the civil troops and set them as: Enemies

In addition, the game can be totally varied by eventually disabling the air troops.

I hope you like them, currently I tested them online playing with my friends against SorianAI and they turned out to work

For any problem or suggestion / improvement you are free to modify them and if you want to update this post with the new versions

I include dropbox links as the files are large and I cannot upload them here, they are all RAR compressed archives

If there is a way to publish them directly here and can you explain to me how I would be grateful.

Dropbox page

Thank you

A79_SpiderCanion

A79_SpiderCanion_scenario_preview.jpg

A79_RaceToResourceV2

A79_RaceToResourceV2_scenario_preview.jpg

A79_RaceToResource

A79_RaceToResource_scenario_preview.jpg

A79_MountainsAndSea

A79_MountainsAndSea_scenario_preview.jpg

A79_CraterRock

A79_CraterRock_scenario_preview.jpg

A79_ChessMate

A79_ChessMate_scenario_preview.jpg

Thanks everyone and good game !!!

@darkwolf79 said in Maps by DarkWolf79 created with FAForever Editor:

I include dropbox links as the files are large and I cannot upload them here, they are all RAR compressed archives
If there is a way to publish them directly here and can you explain to me how I would be grateful.

you can upload them to the faf vault to share them easily

Vault Admin / Creative Team / Map Guru

@madmax Grazie 🙂

@madmax sorry, but i can't find the vault, what is the link? Unfortunately my english is bad .. sorry

link text

Vault Admin / Creative Team / Map Guru

ah ok.. i think i need to download a client 😄 tnx!