Java error

I was playing last night and when done i went to upload the new update. Now when i try to get in i get a Jave error.

On August 32 I downloaded a client from within the client and installed it after closing the client. Unfortunately, after the installation I received a Java error. So I proceeded to reinstall the client (downloaded from the FAF website) and updated Java. Neither corrected the problem.

The error I received was:

My error message was:
Exception in Application init method
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication1(LauncherImpl.java:895)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication$2(LauncherImpl.java:195)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot instantiate interface org.springframework.context.ApplicationListener : org.springframework.boot.cloud.CloudFoundryVcapEnvironmentPostProcessor
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.createSpringFactoriesInstances(SpringApplication.java:437)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.getSpringFactoriesInstances(SpringApplication.java:419)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.getSpringFactoriesInstances(SpringApplication.java:412)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.<init>(SpringApplication.java:269)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.<init>(SpringApplication.java:249)
at org.springframework.boot.builder.SpringApplicationBuilder.createSpringApplication(SpringApplicationBuilder.java:104)
at org.springframework.boot.builder.SpringApplicationBuilder.<init>(SpringApplicationBuilder.java:92)
at com.faforever.client.FafClientApplication.init(FafClientApplication.java:94)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication1(LauncherImpl.java:824)
... 2 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: class org.springframework.boot.cloud.CloudFoundryVcapEnvironmentPostProcessor is not assignable to interface org.springframework.context.ApplicationListener
at org.springframework.util.Assert.assignableCheckFailed(Assert.java:673)
at org.springframework.util.Assert.isAssignable(Assert.java:604)
at org.springframework.util.Assert.isAssignable(Assert.java:635)
at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.createSpringFactoriesInstances(SpringApplication.java:431)
... 10 more

HELP!!

One other thing, what is the best way to install a client update? When I downloaded it from within the client, it took over 30 minutes. When I downloaded it from the FAF website, it took only 30 seconds. Why the difference in download times??

Exactly the same problem for me too, anyone got a fix?