FAF Campaigns

@katharsas said in FAF Campaigns:

@Rowey

Just move the Leaderbords to the leaderbords tab. We should imo stay consistent with our own tabs, even if that means you have to make an additional click ere and there. And having 2 additional nested layers of tabs below the top is imo a bit ugly.

When somebody decides to do a proper concept how to reintegrate the leaderbords in a per mission way, we can always move them back.

Edit: And by the way the leaderbords are per missions so you need a mission selector dropdown somewhere above the leaderbord.

the only issuse with this is that the leaderboard that is displayed on the coop tabs is link to what ever mission it selected you would need 35 seperate tabs to display each leaderboard. So im currrley not quite sure how to best aproch displaying the leaderboard right now as im removeing the mission selected from the main page so will need a way to select the mission from the Leaderboard Ui

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

@brutus5000 said in FAF Campaigns:

Whereas painting the ultimate ui on in any kind of painting or layouting tool doesnmake the same thing happen in the client. You still need to learn how to do it or wait for the magic unicorn FXML designer to show up and do it for you, but for now nobody has seen the unicorn.

I mean I am still waiting for someone to do a relayout of the ui. if that ever actually happens then I would entertain it.

@rowey said in FAF Campaigns:

So im currrley not quite sure how to best aproch displaying the leaderboard right now as im removeing the mission selected from the main page so will need a way to select the mission from the Leaderboard Ui

Thats exactly what i meant in my last post's edit. You need a new type of leaderboard dropdown entry like "coop", and then you need another dropdown where people select the mission:

86e6869a-6fcf-4804-9f80-7efee81937a7-image.png