Hang on 'end game' when running forged alliance exe directly

When running the forged alliance exe directly, I am getting a hang after clicking 'end game', with the following being shown in the log:

WARNING: Error running lua script: ...orged alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\lazyvar.lua(86): attempt to call method `OnDirty' (a nil value)
         stack traceback:
         	...orged alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\lazyvar.lua(86): in function `SetValue'
         	...orged alliance\gamedata\mohodata.scd\lua\lazyvar.lua(97): in function `Set'
         	...ramdata\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\ui\uiutil.lua(255): in function `SetCurrentSkin'
         	...\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\ui\dialogs\score.lua(414): in function `CreateSkirmishScreen'
         	...\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\ui\dialogs\score.lua(404): in function `CreateDialog2'
         	...\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\ui\dialogs\score.lua(257): in function <...\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\ui\dialogs\score.lua:253>

This doesn't always happen, but more than half of the time, I would say.

Anyone else seeing anything like this?

This is when playing Cybran, so skin will be set to a Cybran coloured skin, I guess?
It seems that I can then work around the issue after this happens by pressing Alt and right arrow (to change to another skin), and then trying 'end game' again..

Ok, so after a bit more investigation, in case anyone is interested, it seems like this is 'layout' related. Some time ago I accidentally pressed some hotkey which changed the layout, such that the orders go at the right at the bottom of the screen, instead of the left. I didn't know how to change it back, and just left it like that.

In any case, I looked into this and worked out how to cycle back to the standard layout, and the issue I described above now no longer happens.

I guess something in a recent update broke things in the UI in some way, but only when using a non-standard layout..