Russian Newshub

Hello to the Russian community .

The Council would like to make more connections between FAF and FAF-ru.
You have many members and we would like you to join in with us more,

• in our games
  • in our tournaments
  • in contributing to programming
  • in organising FAF

We need your help to make a Russian version of newshub.

We need a nodejs programmer from your community. They will change newshub to support multiple languages. They may also have to change Wordpress and Java FAF Client.

We need a translator from your community. Their job is to translate the newshub page each week into Russian. They may have to change the words to make it fit in the small space available. It will take them about 3 hours each week. They need to be professional and reliable, and able to write well.

If you are interested in helping, please come to promo discord and say hi.

Thanks,
nine2 & the council

If you want them to help you maybe make it sound less like they are gonna be your employees

Maybe you are right Bennis, I was trying to keep the language simple.
Also, I was thinking the right person might be motivated by "i wanna do that for my community".

Uniting Communities

We would like some help from the Russian community to help build a Russian Newshub, to help us unite.
/////////
Объединяя страны

Мы хотели бы попросить помощи русскоязычное комьюнити в создании русского новостного хаба, чтобы стать ближе друг к другу.

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

This post is deleted!

Can someone please translate the opening post.

This post is deleted!

Just one opinion for the named translator - please don't translate "engineer" preset as "communist". This is stupid translation.

https://imgur.com/h0YNEau

@nine2

Translated the op.

Приветствую русское сообщество FAF.

Совет хотел бы наладить контакт между русскоязычным и англоязычным сообществами FAF. У вас много народа, поэтому мы хотели бы, чтобы вы присоединились к нам в играх и турнирах, а также помогли в программировании и организации FAF’а.

Нам нужна ваша помощь в создании русской версии новостной странички. Для этого нам требуется nodejs разработчик. Планируется добавить на страничку поддержку нескольких языков, возможно для этого потребуется внести изменения в Wordpress и Java клиент FAF’а.

Кроме того, нам нужен переводчик. Его задачей будет еженедельный перевод новостной страницы на русский язык. Возможно, потребуется немного изменять слова в постах, чтобы они лучше помещались в ячейках новостной страницы. В среднем это будет занимать у переводчика около 3 часов в неделю. Требуется хорошее умение составлять тексты, надежность и профессионализм.

Если вы заинтересованы в этом, заходите в наш дискорд.

С уважением,
nine2 и Совет