Account deletion

@BelLaPadula It's simple. I'm a minimalist and i want to be a minimalist in the internet too in terms of data which is stored here and there. So I actly remove accounts in websites which i know i won't use anymore.

@dymekradek how is it going in another sites? 😄

@Eternal Quite efficently. But there are exceptions. Hi-rez studios (SMITE devs) make this harder for no reason. There is a form to fill with absurd questions for example "Date of last login to one of our games from this account" or "account creation date". Ridicolous, i don't give a *** about their games and I need to answer such questions... and it's also bugged and can't be send because of some error...

@dymekradek 😄 Good luck bro

Account deletion is hard for poor open source projects. There is no routine there.
A volunteer now needs to delete your account by hand. I think your are the first that requested such a thing. Just for an email 😄 and a password both of which you could just change... thereby deleting it as well.

@nInPrisonForWhat That's why this thread has so many views huh... You have a point... But what I decided to do I intend to finish. Sorry for inconvenience but as I said, you will do this for me and I won't bother you anymore.

@dymekradek said in Account deletion:

That's why this thread has so many views huh... You have a point...

Well i am here because people who want to delete their acount mostly do it by rage.
So you don't have a point. I am just here to eat popcorn and watch

@Uveso He has exposed the lie at the heart of FAF. This act of disobedience is going to bring the entire fraudulent edifice down. All of the corruption, all of the lies, now everyone knows.

What happens next? I don't know. But FAF will never be the same.

To the hero, the lone wanderer, the dissident, the whistleblower: a grateful community salutes you. @dymekradek, you did more for us by leaving than you ever could have done by staying. Vaya con dios.

I would love to hear the whole story (PM me on Discord Uveso#3356, not here.)

And as i said, account deletion has always a story behind it 🙂

Just let the dude delete his account in peace lol He shouldn't have to justify it in any way.
We should have an automatic way for it if it's such a hassle to do it manually though.